MON COURS DE FRANÇAIS PRESCRIBED BY PÔLE EMPLOI


I am currently attending the complimentary French course provided by Pôle Emploi. The language course is facilitated by the agency called Institut Régional de Formation et de Ressources en Education Permanente (IRFREP) under the Formation Clefs des Savoirs Citoyens program. It is an 18-hour per week course that will run for 6 months.


Click image to enlage
I presented the following requirements on my first day of class:

👉 Passport
👉Copy of Attestation de droits à l'assurance maladie (can be dowloaded from your Ameli online account)
👉Copy of Avis de situation Pôle Emploi (can be dowloaded from your Pôle emploi online account)

My enseignant took all the documents and asked me to complete some forms.



I can say that the lessons and paper activities are very helpful and enjoyable because I have a dedicated teacher and an amiable group of French learners coming from different parts of the world.

Aller au boulot!
🌍🇫🇷📝

Related blog posts:

Comments